I’ve Put Unleaded in My Diesel Jaguar, What to Do Now?
Put Unleaded in diesel Jaguar? Don’t worry GMM1 is here to help you just with that. A lot of us make this mistake of putting Unleaded in diesel vehicles, in-fact every four minutes 1 person makes this error. It is an easy mistake to make and once you make this mistake a sudden panic kicks in and you think the engine is ruined and you are going to face a huge bill for the lapse in concentration. Give GMM1 a call now to get it fixed in no time and get your Jaguar back on road.
When you fill a diesel Jaguar with Unleaded, there is a serious risk that you will damage your Jaguar’s engine. Unleaded acts as a solvent with repairs coming up to hundreds or even thousands of pounds if the engine ceases as the contaminated fuel goes through the system. Metal particles from the pump could be deposited in the fuel which risks further damage.
Unleaded in Diesel Jaguar Fix Specialists
If you have mistakenly put Unleaded in diesel Jaguar, don’t panic as GMM1 has the right solution for you. We cover every Jaguar model. What to do when you realize that you have filled up Unleaded in diesel Jaguar, call your insurer as soon as possible and your breakdown company. If possible, put your vehicle in neutral and ask for help to shift it to a safe spot. GMM1 has expert engineers who drain your Jaguar diesel engine at the cheapest online prices.
The best way to get your Jaguar back on the road is to drain the tank and get the filter cleaned or replaced. Fortunately, all these services are available at GMM1 and are done by experts with years of experience in this field. This is the best way to protect your Jaguar engine from damage.
However, don’t be harsh on yourself as hundreds of thousands of drivers have done the same, 150,000 a year to be precise, so you are not alone.
Best Solution for Unleaded in Diesel Jaguar
One person every four minutes fills their diesel vehicle with Unleaded or Unleaded vehicle with diesel, which can wreak havoc on the interior workings, with repair bills amounting to hundreds of millions of pounds every year. Putting Unleaded in a diesel Jaguar will cause your engine to cut out and stop working. As diesel doesn’t ignite in the same way that Unleaded does, the spark plugs which ignite the fuel in your Unleaded engine will have no effect.
If you’ve put Unleaded in diesel Jaguar, follow these simple steps to get your engine started.
- If you want to get your diesel Jaguar to start again, all the contaminated fuel needs to be flushed from the fuel system and replaced with diesel. Call GMM1 now to get Unleaded drained from diesel by our wrong fuel experts.
- It’s hard to fill a Unleaded tank with diesel because diesel fuel nozzles are designed to not fit in Unleaded cars.
- However, it is all too easy to accidentally fill your diesel-fuelled Jaguar with Unleaded.
- Unleaded does a lot of damage to your diesel engine as it finishes the lubricant used to keep it ticking over and cause metal components to grate against each other which causes them to crack and decompose.
- This just doesn’t damage the fuel pump and injection systems, it can also destroy the engine completely.